Saturday, July 16, 2011

Zuchini cake

Salam,
I like to share my baking experience, hey my first time bake a cake from scratch...


see  recipe below. cubalah kalau ada masa ok.

2 cups flour
2 cups white granulated sugar
2 cups grated up pealed zucchini
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1tsp salt
3 med size eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
1tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp lemon zest
1 cups chopped walnuts
1/2 cup golden raisins

Method - oven 350F

1. whisk flour,cinnamon,baking soda,salt & baking powder. set a side
2. Beat 3 eggs high speed until frothy. Lower speed & beat with sugar, veg oil,vanilla extract & lemon zest.
3. stir in the flour mix, mix a third at time. stir in the zucchini & chopped nuts & raisins.

Frosting:
3 oz cream cheese
1/4 cup butter
1/12 - 2 cups powder sugar.
beat all ingredients in high speed.

I don't put frosting on my cake. I like it as is.
see my pics

No comments:

Post a Comment